Linda Czubak; Owner/Broker CBR, GRI, SRESInformation: Office: 845.986.HOME Ext. 1 Email: Linda@LCRWarwick.com Bio:
Linda Czubak is a fourth generation Orange County 45+ year resident. She has a special relationship to Warwick since she was born & raised there. She & her husband of 20 years, along with their two teenage sons are very active at Grace Community Church in Washingtonville, NY & currently reside in Westtown, NY. She, & her husband, are co-owners of Czubak’s Lookin’ Good Landscaping, Inc since 1987.
Linda has been involved in the real estate industry since 2001, she started her real estate career in a large corporation for several years, then worked in a smaller office. It wasn’t until recently that she realized her clients were calling her, it did not matter where she was working or the company she was working at. So she is combining the best of both worlds into her boutique style brokerage. She focuses her business around her integrity, knowledge, experience, & most importantly being honest.
She has embraced many aspects of the industry. She is a Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI), aSeniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES), a Certified Relocation Specialist, a licensed NYS Real Estate Broker, member of the Greater Hudson Valley Multiple Listing Service, a member of NYSAR/NAR and the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors. Linda is also a member of the Warwick Profitmakers BNI (Business Network International).
“Buying or selling a house is a huge process,” says Czubak. “My advice is not only to find a realtor who is knowledgeable, capable and trustworthy – but then to really trust them to guide you every step of the way.”
Linda translates her personal energy into her real estate career. “I truly enjoy helping people through the biggest decision they will ever make in their life & have them feel good about it,” Czubak has been described by her colleagues as “having the heart of a teacher & being an excellent, caring & involved realtor – both her clients and colleagues are working with a valued gem!” She prides herself with genuinely loving people & houses while being blessed with the natural ability to organize. These three things alone set her apart from the rest. Czubak confesses: “I love what I do and making a living at it makes it a winning combination for me and YOU!”
Licensed NYS Real Estate Broker
- Member of NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- Member of NYSAR (New York State Association of Realtors)
- Member of HGAR (Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors)
- Certified Relocaton Specialist
- Certified Mentor to train new Sales Associates
- Quality Service Award winner
- GRI® certified – Graduate of Realtor Insitute The GRI® designation is the “Benchmark of Excellence” in buyer & seller representation and demonstrates a Realtor’s expertise and commitment to providing top level service to her clients. The GRI designation is held by only 19% of realtors nationally.
- Accredited Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®). This designation sets Linda apart from other practitioners because it indicates to the public that she has obtained a professional education on which to base the value added services she provides to seniors. The SRES designation is held by only 3% of realtors nationally.
CBR® certified- Certified Buyer Representative. Less than 1% of of all members of the National Association of Realtors have earned this designation. The negotiating and marketing techniques taught in the CBR program are what many agents feel sets the CBR trained agent a step ahead of their competition.
- Specializing in First Time Home Buyers
- Member of Warwick Chamber of Commerce
- Co-Leader/ Member of CCBF (Cross Centered Business Fellowship)
- Proud to be a fourth generation Orange County Resident.